Friday 17 May 2013

Copy and Paste Function Disabled



Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

The copy paste function is actually things that u simply take for granted. You only know how precious it is when it breaks down, like what just happen to me. I had to retype all the same caption for the clothes’ picture in my online shop… and that takes time. Plus you’ll be piss off because you know that work can be easily done when the copy paste function work well.

The first remedy is.

Get to know well the software that you use for pc cleaning. As for me this so called ‘pc cleaning’ that I use which is ADVANCE SYSTEM CARE 5 is actually the root for my problem.
For those who use this software, I advice u to uninstalled it, because it’ll give u more problems than the solution. When I uninstalled this software, my lappy didn’t lag as it usually did and it is like killing two birds with one stone. Copy paste function works well and the system optimization is way better than before

Ps - I ‘m gonna sue my brother for suggesting me this software. Like seriously.


When choosing the pc cleaning software, malicious software remover, system optimizer or yada yada.. You better take a close look at the testimonials. I’ll apply that after this. This so called cleaning software might actually contain virus and any other malicious software that can’t be detected by the antivirus because it is already in the pc system. Likewise I had before. My antivirus can’t detect the virus in Advance system care.

Second remedy

Make sure your windows are updated. Easy right? If you noticed, you'll get notification once your windows needed an updated. 

Third Remedy

Gave it to mechanics, they'll know how to repair. JK :p


ps: Actually I got other ways to repair this itchy pitchy lemon squeezy problem. but I'm kinda late for something. So.. that would called for later update. Taddaa! 

Bye guys, Sayonara. Sarangae. Wsalam. 


1 0 comments:

Anonymous said...

A person necessarily help to make severely articles I might state.
That is the first time I frequented your web page and
to this point? I surprised with the research you made to
create this actual submit extraordinary. Great job!


My blog: akribos