Friday 10 May 2013

10th May 2013


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim... 

Recently, I noticed that I wrote a lot. Not in this very blog.. but on diary, personal notes, something different from my usual habit. Emm.. maybe the situation around me that turns me into a writer nazi. -.-
Unfortunately, I wrote about a personal things, not educational.. emm kinda lost there. 

I'm bad about writing educational articles.. the reasons reason that I create this blog is just to write my personal opinion on things, and I always tried to be general on every aspect.. Especially on something which relate with fact. I just can't dig in. I'm not a good reader even though I love to read. I easily forget the info especially people's name, venue , and anything that relate with numbers. Is it because I hate math. ? emm.. seems legit. 

Now I have to study, well at least when  I stare at the book the feeling of "study" is there even though that is not studying. That is staring. 

A week rest at home seems not enough for me. Sigh. Got back at IPG on Thursday evening, I bet my friends already khatam with the topics. If only the subject for exam is politics  or general election, I'd be very vibrant to learn the subject. If only.. 

Ok lazy bum, is time for you to get off from internet and kick off the books. (I said this to myself ) 

Adios, Wsalam. 

This quote is for me, yeah,  me is boring, boring is me. 

2 0 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Its in fact amazing piece of writing, I have got much clear
idea concerning from this article.

my web site seo company in chennai

Anonymous said...

I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also go to see this website on regular basis to get updated from most up-to-date reports.

Review my blog :: armitron watches