Sunday 9 September 2012


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim…..

It’s been a while for me neglecting my books of personal records. I’ve been busy. Actually that’s not concrete reasons. Somehow, I felt like what I wrote in my previous entry was craps… ugh. Lots of things happen to me since my last post.. When I classified it, there’re things that I felt wanna jot down here, but there’re things that I wanna share it with no one. Only to Allah is the way to express hidden feeling that I hide from people. J. That is me, typical malay women who's apparently seeking for the love of God.

In this life, people comes and go… who am I to stop people from leaving me, and who am I to call people to comes to me.. reasons why I stating this ? because this is fact that I had to face in this very times.. till sometimes I do feels like no one cares for me except Allah and my mom. Sad huh.. hooho.. but that is just my bad feeling that I wanna kick out and beat it till it go away from my heart.
Ok now my character is changing….
.
.
.
.
.
.
:
:
:
:

Fikir kenapa berlaku pertukaran karakter ? hoho, sekarang, mood bahasa melayu datang.. tak boleh hilang dah.. silalah rasa meluat jika anda rasa ianya mengada-ngada.
Ok, raya dah lepas, yang happy raya ni, semua orang balik~! Yeay… dapat kumpul dengan semua orang yang kita sayang is one of the best thing in my life.. sebab tu kot bila time raya akulahyang paling kalut kol orang tu orang ni tanya dieorang balik ke x. padahal jawapan sama jer yang aku terima.. ngeh3..

Apalagi ea, haa.. nak dijadikan cerita, pada hari khamis sebelum balik beraya tu, jumaat selepas khamis tu aku pergi la reunion geng2 kadet… ingatkan ramai..tup2 3 kerat jer ada.. and anonymous lagi tu… sedih, malu, segan, rasa macam jalan senget semua ada.. yela..xbiasa katakan.. tapi2 last2 aku yang paling banyak gelak.. kot..? hehe haritu best jugak outing with one of my best friend epa ya a’aw..
Owh, lepas raya kami ada SBE.. aku, muni and amni together-gether doing our SBE there.. pengalaman ? best la jugak.. Alhamdulillah semuanya masih lagi bernyawa sampai sekarang.. yang tak best masa SBE adalah tatkala mana aku melihat budak-budak darjah 6 yang lebih tinggi malahan lebih besar dari aku.. rasa aku ni macam kerdil jer duduk kat tepi dieorang..adeih.. tapi bila masuk kelas darjah satu… hah! Akulah cikgu..sebab dieorang semua kena dongak bile nak tengok aku.. haha.. innocent la dieorang.. cute.. semua ada.. terpikat pulak hati ni nengok nyer..haaa lagi2 budak tadika… MasyaAllah… comel2 semuanyer.. reaksi aku ni macam aku tak pernah ada adik kan ? well, adik aku comel jugak ok. Masa kecik2 dulu la.. sekarang semua dah besar gedabak. Besar dari aku lagi. =.=

Owh, lupa nak state, kami SBE di SK Islah KB.. cikgu2 semua ok, baik-baik belaka… student pun ok.. as far as I get to know from the teacher, tu sekolah elit.. so my conclusion is bunch of high IQ student are there.
What else…. Emm.. condolescene to my beloved handset.. my baby E72, gift from my granpa… lost without trace… I miss it.. and I even plan to use it till it can’t operate no more.. till that time comes I shouldn’t buy a new one.. but I did my plan, and so do Allah, and Allah’s plan is the best… I shouldn’t regret it much because when Allah takes something from our hand; it is just because Allah wanna open our hand to give something better that what we’ve already lost…  insyaAllah.. 


Now i felt like missing somebody but I donno who. my heart had been ill lately.. uncontrolled by me. eh? perasan tak karekter berubah tadi? tiba-tiba berubah bahasa. OMG. miss irah, silalah jangan marah diri sendiri sebab kadang-kadang, expression yang kita nak cakap tu lagi clear dalam bahaya melayu and sometimes crystal clear in english. get the point? good. 

Ok, sambung cerita tadi.. sometimes,my heart felt like im missing somebody.. but that somebody is anonymous.. it is either my friend? my coach ? my teacher ? my lover ? oh..cut that crapps... I a'int nobody's lover... :p 



and recently i've been wanting to express my feeling to public.. desperate huh? i've no clue at all.. even me self don't have any idea what happens to me. only Allah know better.

I don't think I can write anymore longer.. because I kinda have 'something' to do.. and ow yap..  I've done some online business these pass few weeks, I wanna update about it in the next entry, till then. Wassalam.  

0 0 comments: